Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Week 12

Fantastic first 12 weeks of Essentials!!  

Everyone learned new grammar, wrote awesome papers, now using new vocabulary, and really starting to understand the English language.  I’m proud of every one of you!  Thanks for joining me on this adventure.  I hope you all have a wonderful break, but don’t forget to play around with your charts to really understand them.  This is a perfect opportunity to review a lot!  If you want to write a paper or two with all the stylistic techniques you’ve learned so far, please do and entertain your families with your writings.  I think all of you could write a funny book, since we have some creative imaginations in our class and put it to pictures too.

If you have any questions during our break, please give me a call.

God Bless and see you all soon!

Love,

Mrs. Tammy

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment